HideMyBell raceday series
Special raceday only Cervélo s5 mount developed for UCI World Tour team Jumbo-Visma. No bell option, raceday only.
The product for training - racing (removable bell) + all bike computers compatible choose the HideMyBell raceday s5.
- Only Garmin compatible (max size model Edge 830-530)
- Lightweight 25 grams
- Material: UD carbon
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Giant Propel - HideMyBell raceday dm
- Pinarello - Most iTalon Ultra - HideMyBell raceday pm
- Syncros iC SL - HideMyBell raceday ss
- Bontrager Blendr / BMC ICS - HideMyBell raceday bb
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad) - HideMyBell raceday cnn
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar - HideMyBell raceday cad
- Cervelo S5 - HideMyBell raceday s5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros - HideMyBell raceday sd
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.