HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday cnn (Canyon H36-H11)
With the HideMyBell raceday ccn we create for the innovative Canyon H36-H11 handle bar system the ultimate computer mount. The HideMyBell raceday is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we use the original mounting bolts of the handlebar. In this way your navigation sits aerodynamically in front of your handlebars and is secure locked.
- Bell removable in a second
- Lever left or right choice
- Made of UD carbon
- Matt black finish
- Lightweight 28 + 11 grams
- Design inspired by our Bike MOTION AWARD winner
Included in the package
- Installation bolts
- Adapters: Garmin /Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) / Wahoo / Bryton & Lezyne
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Adapter: MIO / Polar
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Cannondale KNOT – Save system bar
- Cervelo S5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.