Every proper city bike has a bell, but for sports-minded cyclists they’re a big no-no: they look stupid, add weight and ruin aerodynamics! Sound familiar? Well, times change! Introducing the solution: HideMyBell. The new and improved second generation regular2 brings improved road safety to your fingertips, and looks right at home on any good road or gravel bike.
The main upgrade made to the regular2 is its’ easily accessed steel bell spring with a brass tipped bell hammer. You can ring this bell with your hands in a relaxed in-control position on your bar tops, without needing to look - even with winter gloves. The Bell’s crisp and shrill 95db ring will notably improve your communication distance and clarity with fellow trail and road users. The mount is easy and quick to install thanks to the 2-piece clamp design borrowed from its lightweight sister line (raceday sl) which was designed for Team Jumbo-Visma.
Functionality counts too: Beyond the subtly integrated bell, the regular2 includes a hard mount point for a GoPro or lamp adapter, underneath. The total package makes it a go-to solution for anyone wanting a cleaner cockpit with any level of accessories, while maintaining a minimal look and aerodynamic profile.
- Discrete and loud integrated bell
- Included adapters: Garmin / Wahoo / Bryton / Mio / Polar / Lezyne
- Lightweight at 47 grams
- Steel spring lever with brass hammer
- 31.8mm round clamp
- Made of strong glass fibre reinjected polymer
- Patent pending
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
Approved by Team Jumbo-Visma
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
HideMyBell regular2: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) / Bryton / Polar / Mio / Lezyne
HideMyBell insider2: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) / Bryton / Polar / Mio / Lezyne
HideMyBell racedayseries: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton / Lezyne
HideMyBell fi-mount bb: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter)
For optional adapters see also our spare part list:
See attached manual in our package for assembling instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018
- Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar
- Cervelo S5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.
How long does it take for I can receive my order?
Orders from the Netherlands that have been done for 15 hours will be delivered the following day. In Belgium, delivery will take place within 2-4 business days after ordering. For other international shipments, delivery time varies by country. If you have not received a package within seven days of the delivery confirmation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With our detective cap, we will soon find out what the status is.
Is there an option for 35mm handlebars?
The HideMyBell insider2 is also compatible for 35 mm handlebars. So choice this unique product to cover the oversize 35mm handlebars and also the 31.8mm standard size.