HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday sd (Specialized / Easton / Syncros / Cervelo)
With the HideMyBell raceday sd we create for Specialized, Easton and Fizik direct mount system the ultimate computer mount. The HideMyBell raceday is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we a M4 nut and bolt compatible with the stem. In this way your navigation sits aerodynamically in front of your handlebars and is secure locked.
- Bell removable in a second
- Made of UD carbon
- Matt black finish
- Lightweight 19 + quick release bell 15 grams
- Design inspired by our Bike MOTION AWARD winner
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) Wahoo / Bryton
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Installation nut for Specialized/Fizik/Cervelo + Easton + Syncros RRiC
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Adapter: Polar / Mio / Lezyne / Hammerhead Karoo2
- Specialized (only with the special front plate like picture 6)
- Cervélo Carbon ST-C026 / Ultra Light Aluminum / 2019 and newer: R5, R3, C3 and S3
- Easton EA90/70/50 with ICM design
- Syncros RRiC
- Orbea OC ST-RP10 road stem (previously ICR01)
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Giant Propel - HideMyBell raceday dm
- Pinarello - Most iTalon Ultra - HideMyBell raceday pm
- Syncros iC SL - HideMyBell raceday ss
- Bontrager Blendr / BMC ICS - HideMyBell raceday bb
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad) - HideMyBell raceday cnn
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar - HideMyBell raceday cad
- Cervelo S5 - HideMyBell raceday s5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros - HideMyBell raceday sd
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.