HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday cad (Cannondale)
With the HideMyBell raceday cad we create for the innovative Cannondale KNOT & SAVE handle bar system the ultimate computer mount. The HideMyBell raceday is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we use the lower mounting bolts of the handlebar. In this way your navigation sits aerodynamically in front of your handlebars and is secure locked.
- Bell removable in a second
- Lever left or right choice
- Made of UD carbon
- Matt black finish
- Lightweight 28 + 11 grams
- Design inspired by our Bike MOTION AWARD winner
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin /Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) / Wahoo / Bryton & Lezyne
- M6-10.8 installation bolts
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Adapter: MIO
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Canyon H31
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
The fi-mount is not compatible with the Giant Propel >2018, Cannondale KNOT and Specialized Venge ViaS/stem plate mounting.
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.