HideMyBell raceday fi
HideMyBell raceday fi
Available on backorder
Notice: we expect to ship mid April - pictures made with 3D print prototypes
The CloseTheGap DNA is competition cycling, so we are really excited to launch the new HideMyBell raceday series. This another unique mount shows where we stand for: increase safety with innovative products. The HideMyBell raceday is a real must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff UD carbon composite. This new material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combo with next level stiffness values.
- Bell removable in a second
- Lever left or right choice
- Made of UD carbon
- Matt black finish
- Lightweight 33 + 8 grams
- Handle bar clamp width 11 mm
- Bike MOTION Award 2020 winner
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Bryton & Lezyne
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Adapter: Polar
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Mini or regular HideMyBell?
We suggest the mini model for computers with maximal size 7,3 cm. Like the Garmin Edge 520, 820 and Wahoo Element Bolt for example. When the cover is bigger the 'regular' model is the choice. With this model we cover for example the Garmin Edge 530/830/1030, Wahoo Elemnt and the Sigma ROX 12.0.
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (2019 updated centre adapter) Bryton.
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell fi-mount compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell fi-mount fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Syncros bar/stem systems (Scott Foil)
- Canyon H31, CP01, CP04, CP06, CP07, CP10 and CP01 Hover Bar.
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the new Propel!)
- FSA Plasma
- MOST iTalon
- Sensa Supra Combo
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar
- Vision METRON 5D ACR (longer M5 mounting bolts required, not included)
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.