HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday fi
The CloseTheGap DNA is competition cycling, so we are really excited to launch the new HideMyBell raceday series. This another unique mount shows where we stand for: increase safety with innovative products. The HideMyBell raceday is a real must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff UD carbon composite. This new material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combo with next level stiffness values.
- Bell removable in a second
- Made of UD carbon
- Matt black finish
- Lightweight 25g + 15g quick release bell
- Slot hole mounting: optimum adjustment
- Bike MOTION Award 2020 winner
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) Wahoo, Bryton
- GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Adapter: Polar / Mio / Lezyne / Hammerhead Karoo2
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Giant Propel - HideMyBell raceday dm
- Pinarello - Most iTalon Ultra - HideMyBell raceday pm
- Syncros iC SL - HideMyBell raceday ss
- Bontrager Blendr / BMC ICS - HideMyBell raceday bb
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad) - HideMyBell raceday cnn
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar - HideMyBell raceday cad
- Cervelo S5 - HideMyBell raceday s5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros - HideMyBell raceday sd
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.
How long does it take for I can receive my order?
Is there an option for 35mm handlebars?
Showing all 3 results
Uni light adapter€12 Add to cart
GoPro style adapter + QR bolt€17 Add to cart
@MyPhone€12 Add to cart
Tobias (verified owner) –
Overall great concept and very solid quality! I find the bell a little bit difficult to use when wearing thermo gloves (winter) and also find it could be louder.
John J. (verified owner) –
This is the perfect all-in-one, and stylish unit for your aero bars/stem. Used on my Wilier Cento10Air with Alabarda cockpit.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Dietmar (verified owner) –
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Frank (verified owner) –
Thomas K. (verified owner) –
Great design, lightweight and good function
Nicole K. (verified owner) –
It is very well-designed. The bell is hardly visible, it’s light and the sound is great! It was also installed quickly.
willy van den heuvel (verified owner) –
No comment, its great
John (verified owner) –
A good sound and its doinig what it is for .navigation fiets welk even with a Mio