HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday pm (Most iTalon Ultra)
With the HideMyBell raceday pm we create for the innovative Most iTalon Ultra handle bar system the ultimate computer mount. The HideMyBell raceday is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we use the original mounting bolts of the handlebar. In this way your navigation sits aerodynamically in front of your handlebars and is secure locked.
- Most iTalon Ultra special design
- Click on bell tool free removable in a second
- Made of lightweight UD carbon 27 + quick release bell 15 grams
- Matt black finish
- Design inspired by our Bike MOTION AWARD winner
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin /Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) / Wahoo & Bryton
- GoPro style adapter
- Installation bolts
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Adapters: MIO / Polar / Lezyne / Karoo2
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Giant Propel - HideMyBell raceday dm
- Pinarello - Most iTalon Ultra - HideMyBell raceday pm
- Syncros iC SL - HideMyBell raceday ss
- Bontrager Blendr / BMC ICS - HideMyBell raceday bb
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad) - HideMyBell raceday cnn
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar - HideMyBell raceday cad
- Cervelo S5 - HideMyBell raceday s5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros - HideMyBell raceday sd
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.
How long does it take for I can receive my order?
Is there an option for 35mm handlebars?
Showing all 3 results
Uni light adapter€12 Add to cart
GoPro style adapter + QR bolt€17 Add to cart
@MyPhone€12 Add to cart
Michael Schneider (verified owner) –
The mount for the Pinarello Most iTalon Ultra fits and looks perfect. The bell is good but could sound a little bit louder (like it did with the HideMyBell Regular 1). Anyway the Garmin is secured tightly and there aren‘t any noises from vibration which I had with the old HideMyBell Regular.
Jürgen (verified owner) –
As a Pinarello Dogma is mostly moved at higher speeds the bell could be made louder !!
Lionel Lam (verified owner) –
The mount is very well made, good looking and very functional. The position of the GoPro mount is great, keeping the Cycliq adapter secure, and helping the Fly12 stay in position over bumps on the road. It is already very lightweight and the option to detach the bell is awesome. This is an excellent alternative to the Most iTalon Ultra mount.