HideMyBell raceday series
HideMyBell raceday sl
The CloseTheGap DNA is competition cycling, so we are really excited to launch the new HideMyBell raceday series. This another unique mount shows where we stand for: increase safety with innovative products. The HideMyBell raceday is a real must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff UD carbon composite. This new material makes it possible to engineer lightweight & minimalistic in combo with next level stiffness values.
- Bell removable in a second
- Bell lever left or right choice
- Made of UD Carbon
- Handle bar clamp width 11 mm - round 31.8 mm
- Lightweight 27 + 11 grams
- Matt black finish
- Bike MOTION AWARD winner 2020
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) Wahoo, Bryton & Lezyne
- Accessory: uni light adapter
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Adapter: Polar
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Canyon H31
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
The fi-mount is not compatible with the Giant Propel >2018, Cannondale KNOT and Specialized Venge ViaS/stem plate mounting.
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.