We also slightly changed the design of the adapter. We added an extra millimeter of material and two extra ribs, to strengthen the construction and solve some random squeaking sounds.
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, most importantly the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Therefore is our solution: HideMyBell. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount. Besides that, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell. Our accessory line makes it possible to mount an action cam or a bike light.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Out of front holder design
- Lightweight: 50 grams
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- Stainless steel bolts
- Hidden bolt clamp design
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Mio, Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
Red, White, Black