If you have a first generation HideMyBell fi-mount and encounter the described issue, you are entitled for a new copy. Please send us an email with a copy of your invoice and a picture of the problem. email@example.com
HideMyBell fi mount
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount for your bike computer.
You don’t see it, but your fellow road users will definitely hear you coming! By the way, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell. Our accessory line makes it possible to mount an action cam or a bike light.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Fits all handlebar/stem combination with 2 mounting holes on the bottom of the stem (M4 / M5 bolts included)
- Fits all stem systems with a GoPro connection at the front (Trek Madone, Bontrager Blendr, BMC, and Cannondale Synapse)
- Unique adjusting system to change the viewing angle
- Adjustable arm length to make sure your bike computer always fits and integrates nicely
- Lightweight: 51 grams
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo (update: centre mount) Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.