HideMyBell fi mount Vision Metron ready
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount for your bike computer.
You don’t see it, but your fellow road users will definitely hear you coming! By the way, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell. Our accessory line makes it possible to mount an action cam or a bike light.
- Special Vision Metron 5D / 6D combo
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Lightweight: 51 grams
- Stiff and strong adapter design (updated Juli 2019)
- Made of Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo (update: centre mount) Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Giant Propel - HideMyBell raceday dm
- Pinarello - Most iTalon Ultra - HideMyBell raceday pm
- Syncros iC SL - HideMyBell raceday ss
- Bontrager Blendr / BMC ICS - HideMyBell raceday bb
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad) - HideMyBell raceday cnn
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar - HideMyBell raceday cad
- Cervelo S5 - HideMyBell raceday s5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros - HideMyBell raceday sd
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.