HideMyBell raceday series
raceday tt p5
With the raceday tt p5 we create for the innovative Cervélo P5 time trial bikes the ultimate computer mount. The raceday tt p5 is a must-have with premium looks and materials. The mount is made of an extreme stiff and lightweight UD carbon composite. This material makes it possible to engineer lightweight in combination with next level stiffness values. For installation we use the original mounting bolts of the handlebar. In this way your navigation sits aerodynamically in front of your handlebars and is secure locked.
- Cervélo P5 disc EX11 compatible
- Development cooperation UCI World Tour team Jumbo-Visma
- Compatible with all Garmin.- Wahoo computers
- Lightweight UD carbon 15 gram
Included in the package
- Installation bolts
- Adapters: Garmin /Sigma ROX (Garmin adapter) / Wahoo / Bryton & Lezyne
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the raceday series package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
- Garmin Edge - pre-installed (also Sigma ROX 12 fitting)
- Wahoo (Garmin Adapter 1/4 turn)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi-mount with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar
- Cervelo S5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.