Don’t stuff your back pockets with bar wrappers and empty gel sachets, and certainly don’t dump them on the side of the road. Just store them in the HideMyWaste, a small container that fits every top tube. The Press & Store principle is so easy: just push your waste inside and it will stay there for the rest of your ride. And don’t let the size of the container fool you: the capacity is huge. Foam on the bottom side makes sure your top tube will not be damaged. Thanks to the smart mounting system a tight fit is practically guaranteed.
Developed in collaboration with Amstel Gold Race and Roompot-Charles Cycling Team. Your environment, our solution.
- Container to store bar wrappers and empty gel sachets
- Quick-mount on top tube with customizable rubber bands
- Frame friendly protection foam
- Aero shaped front to fit your stem
- Press & Store principle: small volume, huge capacity
- Easy and safe access
- Lightweight: 28 grams
- Size: 47x80x39 mm
- Made of 100% recyclable materials
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
The best sportive looking light adapter and mudguard
Click-and-go mudguard install
More bike fun
Can I still use my saddle bag?
This is the depending on the design of the installation of your saddle bag. If the straps are long enough this should be no problem. If the bag is really close to the saddle or the bag is installed with a clamp to the saddle rail the combo with CoverMyBack will not fit. How about a general solution for a saddle bag? We will introduce next year a new innovative solution for your tools and spare parts.
Is the adapter suitable for al saddle rails?
- The clamp is fitting a range from 7 - 9 mm saddle rails. So the standard round size and oversized carbon rails are no problem.
- The minimal rail in between distance is maximal 66 mm. So the most standard saddle rail designs will adapt the CoverMyBack installation method.
- There is above the saddle rail at least 8 millimeter free space needed to install the CoverMyBack adapter
Is the angle of the light bundle no problem?
Standard saddles with a rail dimension of 70 - 80 degrees at the back are suitable with the CoverMyBack.
Saddle rails which are real flat or have less space as 1 centimeter between the rail and saddle cover are not compatible.
Is the mudguard fitting strong enough for off-road?
We designed the lock of the mudguard installation strong enough so challenging off-road use is no problem.