HideMyBell regular GWS
HideMyBell regular GWS
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, most importantly the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Therefore is our solution: HideMyBell. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount. The GWS version is, in comparison with the 'normal' regular, excluding all brands of bike computers & GoPro-style adapter.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Out of front holder design
- Lightweight: 50 grams
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- Stainless steel bolts
- Hidden bolt clamp design
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Special G(armin) W(ahoo) S(igma) edition compatibility:
- Garmin Edge models
- Wahoo (1/4 turn of the adapter)
- Sigma Rox (edge style only)
- uni light adapter
- GoPro style adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (2019 updated centre adapter) Bryton.
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
Raceday series: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. (Polar and Mio (not compatible with the 405 cover format) are available on request: support (at) closethegap.cc.
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell fi-mount compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell fi mount / HideMyBell raceday fi fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Canyon H31
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
The fi-mount is not compatible with the Giant Propel >2018, Cannondale KNOT and Specialized Venge ViaS/stem plate mounting.
Mini or regular?
We suggest the mini model for computers with maximal size 7,3 cm. Like the Garmin Edge 520, 820 and Wahoo Element Bolt for example. When the cover is bigger the 'regular' model is the choice. With this model we cover for example the Garmin Edge 530/830/1030, Wahoo Elemnt / Roam and the Sigma ROX 12.0.
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.