Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount.
In addition to the HideMyBell regular, this is the mini variant with only a 2 centimeter shorter arm. By the way, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell with our accessory line.
- Bell discrete integrated: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Out of front holder design
- Lightweight: 48 grams
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- Stainless steel bolts
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Lezyne, Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (2019 updated centre adapter) Bryton.
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
Raceday series: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. (Polar and Mio (not compatible with the 405 cover format) are available on request: support (at) closethegap.cc.
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
Not yet, but we cover almost every combo cockpit
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018 Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt need a support, not incluced)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar
- Cervelo S5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
Mini or regular?
We suggest the mini model for computers with maximal size 7,3 cm. Like the Garmin Edge 520, 820 and Wahoo Element Bolt for example. When the cover is bigger the 'regular' model is the choice. With this model we cover for example the Garmin Edge 530/830/1030, Wahoo Elemnt / Roam and the Sigma ROX 12.0.
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.