HideMyBell insider2 (off-road)
With local forests, gravel roads and trails becoming so busy of late, adding a near-invisible bell to your bike is a no-brainer. Especially one that can be safely activated with your hands on the bars over rough surfaces. By locating the bell snug against the side of your stem, there is no risk of contact with your knees that over-accessorizing the flats of your bars or rearward stem mounted accessories.
The new generation of the HideMyBell insider is equipped with a durable spring steel bell lever. The trigger is easy to access with your thumb, even with winter gloves. The insider2 is a great choice for MTB or gravel applications where frontal impact damage or bike packing bags might otherwise make an out front mount less practical, or for events where a racing number needs to be placed out front.
- Included adapters: Garmin / Wahoo / Bryton / Mio / Polar / Lezyne
- Lightweight 52 gram
- Steel spring lever with brass hamer
- 31.8 / 35.0 mm handle bar ready design
- Hidden bolt clamp design
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Patent pending
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
Approved by Team Jumbo-Visma
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Which bike computer adapters are included?
HideMyBell regular2: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) / Bryton / Polar / Mio / Lezyne
HideMyBell insider2: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) / Bryton / Polar / Mio / Lezyne
HideMyBell racedayseries: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton / Lezyne
HideMyBell fi-mount bb: Garmin / Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter)
For optional adapters see also our spare part list:
See attached manual in our package for assembling instructions.
Is the HideMyBell raceday fi compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell raceday fi compatibilty:
- Canyon CP01
- Canyon CP04
- Canyon CP06
- Canyon CP07
- Canyon CP10
- Canyon CP01 Hover Bar.
- Canyon CP0018
- Canyon H31
- Colnago R41
- CUBE Baseball stem combination LITENING C:68X (2020)
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- FSA Plasma
- Forza Aero Integrated
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the current Giant Propel model)
- Syncros bar/stem systems (<2018 Scott Foil)
- Syncros RR1.0 Aero / IC SL (front bolt needs extra support, not included in the package)
- MOST iTalon
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Sensa Supra Combo
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar (<2018)
- Vision METRON 5D ACR
- Wilier Zero Bar Carbon handlebar
HideMyBell fi-mount bb
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
Special HideMyBell raceday series are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Cannondale KNOT - Save system bar
- Cervelo S5
- Direct stem mount: Specialized/Fzik/Cervelo/Easton/Syncros
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.
How long does it take for I can receive my order?
Orders from the Netherlands that have been done for 15 hours will be delivered the following day. In Belgium, delivery will take place within 2-4 business days after ordering. For other international shipments, delivery time varies by country. If you have not received a package within seven days of the delivery confirmation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With our detective cap, we will soon find out what the status is.
Is there an option for 35mm handlebars?
The HideMyBell insider2 is also compatible for 35 mm handlebars. So choice this unique product to cover the oversize 35mm handlebars and also the 31.8mm standard size.