With pride we want to introduce you our new kid: the insider. With the off-road friendly design we make our product even more complete. The bell is discrete at the side of the bracket as close as possible to the handle bar situated. You can easy activated the bell thanks to the design of the lever.
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. You don’t see it, but your fellow road users will definitely hear you coming.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- 31.8 + 35,0 mm handlebar clamp compatible
- Off-road optimized design
- Stainless steel bolts
- Hidden bolt clamp design
- Lightweight: 50 grams
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
In the package
Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Mio, Lezyne, Bryton and Polar
Rubber strap for 31,8mm handle bar install
Check our FAQ for more info about compatible computers, lights and more
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Mini or regular HideMyBell?
Which bike computer adapters are included?
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar, and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell fi-mount compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell fi-mount fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Syncros bar/stem systems (Scott Foil)
- Canyon H31, CP01, CP04, CP06, CP07, CP10 and CP01 Hover Bar.
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem
- FSA Plasma
- MOST iTalon
- Sensa Supra Combo
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly