HideMyBell fi mount
HideMyBell fi mount
Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Then the HideMyBell is made for you. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount for your bike computer.
You don’t see it, but your fellow road users will definitely hear you coming! By the way, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell. Our accessory line makes it possible to mount an action cam or a bike light.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Fits all handlebar/stem combination with 2 mounting holes on the bottom
of the stem (M4 / M5 bolts included)
- Fits all stem systems with a GoPro connection at the front (Trek Madone, Bontrager Blendr, BMC, and Cannondale Synapse)
- Unique adjusting system to change the viewing angle
- Adjustable arm length to make sure your bike computer always fits and integrates nicely
- Lightweight: 51 grams
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo (update: centre mount) Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Mini or regular HideMyBell?
We suggest the mini model for computers with maximal size 7,3 cm. Like the Garmin Edge 520, 820 and Wahoo Element Bolt for example. When the cover is bigger the 'regular' model is the choice. With this model we cover for example the Garmin Edge 1030, Wahoo Elemnt and the Sigma ROX 12.0.
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar, and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell fi-mount compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell fi-mount fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Syncros bar/stem systems (Scott Foil)
- Canyon H31, CP01, CP04, CP06, CP10 and CP01 Hover Bar.
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem
- FSA Plasma
- MOST iTalon
- Sensa Supra Combo
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
How long does it take for I can receive my order?
Orders from the Netherlands that have been done for 15 hours will be delivered the following day. In Belgium, delivery will take place within 2-4 business days after ordering. For other international shipments, delivery time varies by country. If you have not received a package within seven days of the delivery confirmation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. With our detective cap, we will soon find out what the status is.
Is there an option for 35mm handlebars?
Yes, the HideMyBell mini and regular are only for the standard 31,8 mm handlebars useable, but the new HideMyBell insider is also suitable for 35 mm handlebars. So choice this unique product to cover the oversize 35mm handlebars.