Every proper city bike has a bell, but for a lot of sportive cyclists that thing is a no-go: it looks stupid, it ruins the aerodynamics and hey, most importantly the pros don’t ring either! Sounds familiar? Therefore is our solution: HideMyBell. It integrates the bell discretely in an out-front handlebar mount. Besides that, the HideMyBell is much more than just a bell. Our accessory line makes it possible to mount an action cam or a bike light.
- Discrete integrated bell: loud and rattle free (weight penalty just 2 grams)
- Out of front holder design
- Lightweight: 50 grams
- 31.8 mm handlebar clamp
- Stainless steel bolts
- Hidden bolt clamp design
- Made of strong Polymer (POM)
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
Included in the package
- Adapters: Garmin, Wahoo, Mio, Bryton and Polar
- Accessory: GoPro style adapter
- Accessory: uni light adapter
Check the general HideMyBell FAQ below on this page. For more info about compatible computers, lights and more specific info check the FAQ on this link.
No bell in sight
85 dB at 5 meter
More bike fun
Mini or regular HideMyBell?
We suggest the mini model for computers with maximal size 7,3 cm. Like the Garmin Edge 520, 820 and Wahoo Element Bolt for example. When the cover is bigger the 'regular' model is the choice. With this model we cover for example the Garmin Edge 530/830/1030, Wahoo Elemnt and the Sigma ROX 12.0.
Which bike computer adapters are included?
In the package you find the adapters for different bike computers.
Regular: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Mio
Mini: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton, Polar and Lezyne (not the MEGA XL model because of the weight)
Fi-mount: Garmin, Wahoo (2019 updated centre adapter) Bryton.
Insider: Garmin, Wahoo (1/4 turn of the Garmin adapter) Bryton and Lezyne. The Lezyne fitting is optimized: so also the MEGA XL is stable)
See attached manual in our package for instructions.
Is the HideMyBell fi-mount compatible with every handlebar/stem combo’?
The HideMyBell fi-mount fits directly on the following handlebar/stem combinations:
- Pro Stealth EVO
- Syncros bar/stem systems (Scott Foil)
- Canyon H31, CP01, CP04, CP06, CP07, CP10 and CP01 Hover Bar.
- Ritchey WCS Solostreem Carbon
- Giant Contact SLR Aero Integrated Bar/Stem (not the new Propel!)
- FSA Plasma
- MOST iTalon
- Sensa Supra Combo
- BMC ICS
- Bontrager Blendr (Trek Madone), also in combination with Blendr system
- Cannondale Synapse Save SystemBar
- Vision METRON 5D ACR (longer M5 mounting bolts required, not included)
Special aero-cockpit adapters are available for:
- Canyon H11 & H36 (Aeroad)
- Wilier Alabarda
- Vision Metron
How to activate the bell?
- Pull the trigger straight upwards (insider: pushforward)
- Use low force
- Release quickly
- The quicker the release of the lever, the better the sound.