You know the backside of the minimalistic mud guard underneath the saddle going easy to the side or loose? And how to install proper a rear light at (aero) seat posts? We had some frustrating. For our engineering team the challenge to improve these products to the next level. We developed the best cycling experience to be safe, in comfort and in style: welcome to CoverMyBack.
You can split the CoverMyBack in 3 pieces: the universal light adapter, saddle rail mount and the mud guard. The mount with the light adapter place every rear light in the best possible position: at driver eye height. You can install and remove the mud guard in a second thanks to the click lock.
Our design, your choice to ride:
1. Mudguard - light adapter underneath
2. Mudguard - light adapter above
3. Mudguard onlY
4. Light adapter only
5. GoPro adapter (optional)
- (Almost) every standard rear light fits
- The best and clean look for a rear light
- Quickly mount & remove your mudguard
- Stable and vibration-free mudguard
- Suitable for 7-9 mm saddle rails
- Saddle rail full usable for the saddle position
- Stainless steel bolts
- Mudguard size: 29 x 7,5 centimeter
- Weight: 65 grams
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
- Patent pending
You have 2 bikes? We have a special set CoverMyBack N+1 available.
The best sportive looking light adapter and mudguard
Click-and-go mudguard install
More bike fun
Free shipping from 45 EUR
Can I still use my saddle bag?
This is the depending on the design of the installation of your saddle bag. If the straps are long enough this should be no problem. If the bag is really close to the saddle or the bag is installed with a clamp to the saddle rail the combo with CoverMyBack will not fit. How about a general solution for a saddle bag? We will introduce next year a new innovative solution for your tools and spare parts.
Is the adapter suitable for al saddle rails?
- The clamp is fitting a range from 7 - 9 mm saddle rails. So the standard round size and oversized carbon rails are no problem.
- The minimal rail in between distance is maximal 66 mm. So the most standard saddle rail designs will adapt the CoverMyBack installation method.
- There is above the saddle rail at least 8 millimeter free space needed to install the CoverMyBack adapter
Is the angle of the light bundle no problem?
Standard saddles with a rail dimension of 70 - 80 degrees at the back are suitable with the CoverMyBack.
Saddle rails which are real flat or have less space as 1 centimeter between the rail and saddle cover are not compatible.
Is the mudguard fitting strong enough for off-road?
We designed the lock of the mudguard installation strong enough so challenging off-road use is no problem.