You know the backside of the minimalistic mud guard underneath the saddle going easy to the side or loose? And how to install proper a rear light at (aero) seat posts? We had some frustrating. For our engineering team the challenge to improve these products to the next level. We developed the best cycling experience to be safe, in comfort and in style: welcome to CoverMyBack2+
You can split the CoverMyBack2+ in 3 pieces: saddle rail adapter, rear light and the mud guard. You can install and remove the lamp and the mud guard in a second. The lamp is installed with a rubber strap and the protector with the click and kick lock design. When you accidentally kick the mud guard you don't damage the product. Just pick the mud guard and install again.
- The best place and clean look for a rear light
- 30 Lumens COB led technology by Spanninga
- Power / eco / flash mode (5 / 8 / 10 hours)
- Tool free lamp installation / remove
- Battery USB rechargeable lamp
- Quickly mount & remove your mudguard
- Stable and vibration-free mudguard
- Suitable for 7-9 mm saddle rails
- Mudguard size: 29 x 7,5 centimeter
- Made and engineered in the Netherlands
Can I still use my saddle bag?
Is the adapter suitable for al saddle rails?
- The clamp is fitting a range from 7 - 9 mm saddle rails. So the standard round size and oversized carbon rails are no problem.
- The minimal rail in between distance is maximal 66 mm. So the most standard saddle rail designs will adapt the CoverMyBack installation method.
- There is above the saddle rail at least 8 millimeter free space needed to install the CoverMyBack adapter
Is the angle of the light bundle no problem?
Saddle rails which are real flat or have less space as 1 centimeter between the rail and saddle cover are not compatible.